A high-protein no-grain bread that’s extremely easy to bake.
Toddlers love it, it’s delicious and guilt-free. Must try if your feeling heavy after eating traditional bread.
- 200g flax
- 200g ground almonds
- 200g mix seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame)
- 6 eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 100g clarified unsalted butter/ melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 3 tsp soda
- 2 tsp herbs (f.e. basil and oregano)
- Preheat the oven to fan 170°C/gas mark 5. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients first with salt, herbs and soda. Whisk the eggs (like for scrambled eggs) and add together with mashed banana and melted butter/ coconut oil. Mix until all the ingredients are just combined and the mixture has one consistency.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth the top with the back of a wet spoon or spatula. Bake for around 20-30 minutes until firm but springy to touch.
- Leave to cool, slice and enjoy with your favorite toppings (try with scrambled eggs and avocado)!